The Mystical Northern Lights
The area of Revontuli Resort is the darkest place of the whole Southern Finland – perfect for spotting the Northern Lights! During this holiday you will learn both facts and fiction about the Northern Lights. Visit a Sirius Observatory – the only place in the world making research of whether the Northern Lights really make sound. So far it is still a mystery… Sit down by the campfire and listen to the stories and myths about the mystical Northern Lights. Put on the snowshoes and have a walk to the complete darkness, ice-covered lake outside of all the light pollution, where the odds to see Northern Lights grow vastly – the lucky ones may capture this natural miracle as a memory of a lifetime.
Coming soon - Available from February 2019!
(availability in Winter, November - March)
Duration: 2 nights
- Accommodation in All Sky Aurora Igloo or in a cabin
- Guided visit in Sirius the Northern Lights Observatory
- Guided Northern Lights chasing tour by snowshoeing
- Lakeside sauna and a hot tub
- 785 € / person in Aurora or Revontuli cabin
- 835 € / person in All Sky Aurora Igloo
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the booking system choose number of nights as stated in this package description.
(1) We cannot guarantee that you will see auroras (northern lights)
Observatory in Hankasalmi
Jyväskylä Sirius is an association for star enthusiasts which owns and operates three observatories in Central Finland. Sirius is part of an international research network.